For students who struggle with learning or who have very different learning needs, the traditional academic component of middle and high school can be especially difficult.
Our mission at Humanex Academy is to help your student develop some of the following abilities and skills for academic success in middle and high school.
- Students become competent readers, writers, and speakers.
- Students learn to apply skills in critical thinking, independent reasoning, and making rational judgments.
- Students learn to set goals, motivate themselves, and better manage their time.
- Students recover their confidence in their ability to learn.
- Students gain a better understanding of how they learn best and develop the skills to appropriately self-advocate for that learning style.